Housing Advice and Tenancy

Support Service

Are you homeless or likely to lose your home?

The housing advice team assist people to find and settle into decent, affordable accommodation and offer’s landlords a range of benefits and support. The scheme will also offer the tenant advice on finding suitable properties, support when moving in and ongoing support and assistance during the length of the tenancy as required.

How do I qualify?

You must be:-

How do I benefit?

The scheme:-

What does the scheme ask for?

As a tenant you must:-


Housing Advice Caseworkers, Beverley Goodwin and Angie Brough, promoting the project at the local Virgin Money Branch in Hartlepool

Contact us

Telephone - 01429 408401

Fax - 01429 868803

E-mail - hatss1@hartlepool.cabnet.org.uk

We offer a drop-in service each Monday between 9.30am - 3.00pm

Home Services Advice Opening Times Events Volunteering  Contact Us About Us
Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Print

More services from us


Copyright © 2017 Citizens Advice. All rights reserved.

Citizens Advice Hartlepool is a registered charity (number 1140773) and is a Limited  

Company (number: 7508891) with registered offices at 87 Park Road, Hartlepool TS26 9HP.



More from us

Budgeting Tool

Advice online, by phone and in person



About us


Contact us

About Citizens Advice

How we provide advice

Disclaimer and copyright


The difference we make

Privacy and cookies

Your feedback helps us make our digital services better. Give us feedback

Housing Advice Caseworker  Beverley Goodwin, attending  the Virgin Money Volunteering Week Event